On Dr. Phil today

leg pain, leg bleeding, Farrow Wraps, Compression Stockings, cold feet, Reid Sleeve, Restless Leg Syndrome, Leg Cramps, Compression Pumps, Shoes, lower limb lymphedema, secondary leg lymphedema, leg wrapping, Cold Feet, Compression socks, nerve pain, self leg massage, right leg lymphedema

Moderators: Birdwatcher, Cassie, patoco, Senior Moderators

On Dr. Phil today

Postby Mrs. B » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:45 pm

Today on Dr. Phil a 700 pound man with lymphedema was interviewed. Dr. Phil promised to help this man if he is receptive to the new regimen of rules he is about to be given. He has major eating disorder issues. Lymphedema is hopefully going to be brought to the forefront and the millions of people who watch Dr. Phil will find out what it is. I hope the man can receive some help and will benefit from appearing on national television.
Mrs. B

Postby patoco » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:54 pm

Thanks so much for telling about this. Wish I could have seen it.

There week there was also a program on TLC which was totally on lymphdema - and then this evening Medscape presently a full article in their weekly medical online journal.

This is great...hopefully some eyes will be opened this week.

Let's hope he gets the help he needs too and goes along with the treatment program.

Thanks again :!:

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Leg Lymphedema

Postby Mrs. B » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:10 pm

Dr. Phil is going to continue to have updates about this man. There may be something on his website. I saw the program Sunday night on TLC with the 2 women who have leg LE. Hopefully eyes are being opened to this disorder.
Mrs. B

Postby ma1290 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:48 pm

I also saw the TLC one. It's hard to believe that we live in a country where someone can't get treatment for their health issues because they have no job. It was nice to see that she got some help. The segment on liposuction was interesting too.
ma1290

Return to Leg Lymphedema