compression stockings

leg pain, leg bleeding, Farrow Wraps, Compression Stockings, cold feet, Reid Sleeve, Restless Leg Syndrome, Leg Cramps, Compression Pumps, Shoes, lower limb lymphedema, secondary leg lymphedema, leg wrapping, Cold Feet, Compression socks, nerve pain, self leg massage, right leg lymphedema

Moderators: Birdwatcher, Cassie, patoco, Senior Moderators

compression stockings

Postby 1sager » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:00 pm

We have lympheme and elephantist in both legs. One leg is much larger than the other, but both still large. I would like to find someone who does custom made compressions. The largest leg is about 52 inches around, not cm, inches. Could anyone give any ideas, as to whom to call?
1sager

coumarin

Postby evelyn » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:00 pm

Hi all,

Speaking of leg LE, I am presently using the LTU904 (low-level laser) and see some improvement (skin softening, dimpling in areas, less pain). Now will someone direct me to the person or persons who use COUMARIN (not the blood-thinner, coumaDin). I have researched and found all the ill effects of coumarin but I would still start cautiously and with doctor's care. I have heard of a few people being successful in taking coumarin (benzopyrene derived from tonka beans, lavender, licorice, straberry, apricots, cherries, cinnamon and clover). I would like to get the proper dosage in pill form and in topical (cream) corm. Thanks to all.
evelyn

Return to Leg Lymphedema